Labor and Employment Law
Labour legislation of Azerbaijan is mostly characterized with favoring employees' rights that makes of importance to pay special attention employment contract and parties' mutual agreement. Especially, some cases where the boundaries of labour and civil law are so blurred that professional approach needed for solutions.
What we offer
CLC’s Labor and Employment area provide its clients with a customized preventive and consultive services, as well as in administrative and judicial litigation. Among the areas where we work are:
- Preparation and analysis of employment contracts, and other legal documents such as collective bargaining agreements, internal policies (Code of Ethics and etc.);
- HR management consulting;
- Advice on foreign employment contracts and expatriation of employees;
- Representation of parties in employment disputes;
- Preparation of defense in legal proceedings and a personalized follow-up on cases at all courts;
- Flexible solutions for hiring personal with best possible cost saving options;
- Legislation compliance as a consequence of employment;
- Establishing payment matrix systems;
- Drafting HR Policy and Procedures;
- Attestation of employees; wrongful discharge of employees;
- advising in other employment related issues.