Recent tax legislation reforms in Azerbaijan is characterized by promoting cashless payments and transparency. Today, businesses seek better tax planning and organization to cope with ongoing reforms. Especially, many of the businesses are not well aware of possible tax exemptions and benefits offered by legislation.
We ensure that company complies with tax and customs regulations and gains from benefits offered by tax and customs legislation.
What we offer
CLC's tax advising services cover the planning of transactions and tax law, as well tax controversies and litigation. Among the areas where we work are:
- Assistance for planning, restructuring and optimizing taxation;
- Accountancy, book-keeping, and reporting;
- Obtaining Special Regimes of Taxation and tax benefits on donations, sponsorships, and other investments;
- Acquiring tax benefits and other incentives through negotiations with state and local governments;
- Writing opinion letters on the tax consequences of transactions and other tax matters;
- Audition of company's tax compliance condition and recommendations;
- Tax disputes and litigation.