CLC acts before the judiciary branch and national courts going through all procedural phases of matters that require court action.
We ensure business collects its debts in a timely and simple manner without going to court, to the extent possible. We represent the client in disputes, prevent conflicts and provide solutions, as well as represent the clients before courts where necessary.
What we offer
- Formulation of procedural documents, such as plaintiff's complaint and defendant's objections;
- Attendance at hearings, in the 1st and 2nd instance courts;
- Allegations distribution and oral arguments before the Court;
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign court judgments and arbitration awards;
- Enforcement of local court judgments.
Regarding Arbitration, among our services we offer:
- Initiation of arbitration proceedings;
- Counseling regarding the arbitrators' nomination and arbitration clauses;
- Representation at hearings;
- Final submissions;
- Requests for clarification of the arbitration award;
- Arbitration Award's judicial execution.